Narconon Arrowhead Drug Rehab & Drug Prevention center in Canadian, Oklahoma
Narconon Arrowhead Drug Rehab Center
on Lake Eufaula, Oklahoma
- Narconon Arrowhead News Archives
- Oklahoma News -- Over a decade of CARF certification. "We are committed to providing the best possible services to our clients,” comments Gary Smith, who is Executive Director of Narconon Arrowhead drug rehab and prevention center, “This is part of our overall effort to eradicate substance abuse."�
- Cocaine News Bytes
- Narconon Arrowhead Celebrates 15 Years of Saving Lives in Oklahoma During National Recovery Month
- Narconon Arrowhead drug rehab center celebrates its second anniversary
- Narconon Arrowhead Community Involvement Specialist -- news, events, newsletters, drug information, ...
- Arrowhead: Second anniversary and drug prevention press articles (p.3 of newsletter)
- Second anniversary: Joining Narconon staff, graduates, and friends from around the world was famed guest speaker, actress, writer, and loving mother Priscilla Presley. (p.3 of newsletter)
- Narconon Arrowhead Celebrates 15 Years in Oklahoma. It was quite a night of acknowledgment for this drug rehab center on Lake Eufaula in the heart of America's Great Plains--a key to one city, "Narconon Day" proclaimed in two others, one thousand event attendees giving standing ovations. Narconon Arrowhead drug rehab center now maintains capacity enrollment with over 200 students and 160 staff to care for them. State Senator Richard Lerblance (right) recognized this by saying, "Programs like this can make a huge difference in the state. Narconon has been a great partner and a great asset to Southeast Oklahoma."